To meet performance measures according to the highest standards of public service, fiduciaries of public funds need insight, accountability and compliance across investment portfolios. Broadridge can help with our fund accounting solution.
We put transparency and control in the hands of public finance organizations through the efficient delivery of accurate and auditable investment information. From maintaining a shadow book of record to automating key investment management processes, we combine market-leading technology and expert services to help manage and administer complex investment pools, retirement plans and operating funds according to industry and internal standards.
Key Fund Accounting Capabilities
- Portfolio accounting
- Investment and cash management
- Financial data management
- LGIP and commingled fund operations
- Short-term investment fund management
- Secure, internet participant access portals
- Collateral management
- Compliance and risk management
- Integrated investment general ledger
- Real-time business intelligence reporting and analytics
Key Fund Accounting Benefits
- Multi-asset class coverage and global market capabilities
- Broad functions and controls designed to help clients effectively and efficiently pass regular financial and operational audits
- Advanced workflow automation and straight through processing across the back, middle and front offices to add accuracy and efficiency
- Unique service-focused delivery model to enhance solution quality and value
Our public finance fund accounting solutions are driven by Broadridge Investment Accounting, a mid- to back-office operational platform for investment accounting, financial data management and investment reporting. A complete, flexible and scalable managed services offering delivered across a single, hosted platform, Broadridge Investment Accounting drives optimal efficiency, information utilization and risk mitigation across the enterprise. Learn more.