Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value. Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today’s capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients’ capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements.
- With 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day.
- Broadridge is the leader in corporate governance activities, processing approximately 85% of the outstanding shares in the United States and approximately 72% of the shares voted outside the U.S. in the performance of our proxy services.
- Broadridge enables over 2 billion multi-channel communications to investors annually.
- Broadridge provides transparency into the distribution of over 90% of mutual fund and ETF assets.
- Broadridge is a NYSE traded company with over five decades of experience.
- 98% client revenue retention rate over the past three years.
Learn more about Broadridge here.